Welcome to the 2023 W. D. Boyce Council Popcorn Campaign, featuring delicious Trail’s End popcorn and snacks!! Popcorn sales helps Scouting in multiple ways: Funding unit adventures, supporting local council camps and programs, and allowing Scouts to earn individual incentives! If you’re a unit leader or popcorn kernel, click the link below to get started with this year’s campaign!
Did you know?
- Over 70% of each purchase stays local with Scouting
- Over 1,400 Scouts from 90 packs and troops in our council participated in last year’s campaign
- Last year, 185 Scouts earned free summer camp at Ingersoll Scout Reservation!
Hungry for Popcorn?
This year’s sale kicks off in September! Be on the lookout for sales in your area, or contact a Scout you know to let them know you’re ready to help support their Scouting adventure!
New! Solo Sellers
A unique opportunity in 2023, designed for Scouts whose packs and troops are not participating in the council popcorn fundraiser. Learn more!
- October 26 – Nearing the Finish Line
- October 25 – Weekend 3 Blitz Winners and Last Call!
- October 18 – October Blitz Bonus
- October 17 – Leading Units, Commissions and Returns
- October 16 – More Blitz Winners and Chances to Win!
- October 16 – The Hot 100
- October 11 – We’re in the Middle of the Blitz!
- October 10 – The Hot 100
- October 3 – Getting Ready for ANOTHER Great Weekend
- October 3 – The Hot 100
- September 22 – WANTED Winners Announced
- September 22 – Ready for the weekend
- September 21 – Reserve Replenishment Order Pickup Times
- September 20 – Top Sales, Replenishment Pickups and More
- September 12 – A Great Start!
- September 8 – Off and Running
- September 2 – Labor Day Weekend Promotion
- 2023 Popcorn Distribution Sites:
- August 31 – Popcorn News, Storefronts and Promotion
- August 18 – Orders Due
- Storefront Insights
- Storefront Guide for Leaders
- Join the W. D. Boyce Popcorn Facebook group
- Kickoff Presentation!
- Kernel Guide!
- 2023 W. D. Boyce Order Card
- Popcorn Product Lineup (with case costs)
- How to Transfer Popcorn Between Units (2-minute video)
- It’s never too late! Commit now to this year’s campaign
Useful Info For Scouts and Parents
- Fund Your Summer Adventure
Sell over $1,400 in just over 8 hours!
- Trail’s End App Guide | Video
- Trail’s End Rewards
- ISR Summer Camp Incentives
2023 Campaign Dates
|7/15||Storefront Reservations Available|
|8/20||Initial Unit Orders Due|
|9/8||Product “In-Hand” Sales Start|
|9/17||Replenishment Unit Orders Due|
|11/2||Final Unit Orders Due|
|11/30||Final Payment Due|
* Factory-sealed cases in good condition ONLY – Up to 15% of the unit’s initial and replenishment orders’ total retail value.
Trail's End Videos