The W. D. Boyce Council’s top priority is the health and safety of our Staff, Volunteers, Scouts, and their Families. Thank you for your patience and commitment to the youth and families we serve.
Scouts BSA Social Safety Health Award
Help Scouts understand the science behind the advice given by health departments and government agencies and the reasoning behind their actions. The intended audience for this lesson is grades 6-12.
Login as “Guest” via the link below:
COVID Updates & Resources
- BSA COVID-19 FAQ
UPDATED February 23, 2022
- Pandemic-prompted changes to Scouts BSA advancement requirements expire March 1
UPDATED January 26, 2022
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- BSA Statement on COVID-19
- BSA Digital Safety and Online Scouting Activities
- For information regarding district meetings and events, contact your District Executive.
- For more information regarding the WD Boyce Council’s response to COVID-19, contact the council office.